No.1 Job Portal Provides Both Freshers and Experienced Jobs continuously......No.1 Job Portal Provides Both Freshers and Experienced Jobs continuously.......No.1 Job Portal Provides Both Freshers and Experienced Jobs continuously

Renault Nissan Hiring Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainees in Chennai



Company Name: Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre India 

Company Profile: Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre India Pvt. Ltd is a 50:50 joint venture company between Renault & Nissan, a Captive Centre open to all Technology & Business Functions. Currently, it carries out Engineering, Design, Purchasing, Software Development, Data Processing, Finance Shared Services and is open to all IT-Enabled Service activities.Information System Development Centre(ISDC) is a captive unit of RNTBCI for Software development and maintenance activities for the Renault Nissan Alliance business system. This unit takes care of strategic and critical applications for worldwide Renault and Nissan business.
Designation:  Graduate Engineer Trainee

Experience:  Freshers - 2012 batch

Qualification:  B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A

Location: Chennai
  
Salary:  As Per Industry

Job Details:

- B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A preferably 2012 pass-outs

- Strong in Analytical, Logical, Analytical skills & programming skills

- Should have knowledge in Cobol, JCL, DB 2, IMS DB / DC

- Good Communication Skills.

- Desired candidate must have trained in mainframe course from a reputed institute
Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: Click Here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am Vikrant Singh. I am working a company in HR department. My boss said to me I want a large office in Noida. May you help me to find a office. I said yes sir. After that I search and see that many people’s review in websites for Your Office Space. I contact them and told to my boss. My boss contact them and finally we moved on Nice Office in Noida Business Centre.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More