No.1 Job Portal Provides Both Freshers and Experienced Jobs continuously......No.1 Job Portal Provides Both Freshers and Experienced Jobs continuously.......No.1 Job Portal Provides Both Freshers and Experienced Jobs continuously

Renault Nissan Hiring Java Trained Candidates - 2012 / 2013 in Chennai





Company Name:  Renault Nissan 


Company Profile:  Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre India Private Limited is a joint venture established under the Renault Nissan alliance on 21st September, 2007. We cater to the localization needs of Renault and Nissan in various research, business and automotive technologies such as Advanced Research and Development, Advanced CAE (Computer Aided Engineering), Product Development, Digital Vehicle Development and Information Systems Development. We are a captive centre that also has an in house software development

Designation: 
Trainee

Experience: 
0 to 1 yrs.

Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech 

Location: Chennai

Job Details:


Desired Candidates

Should have passed out in 2012 / 2013,

Should have got trained in any reputed institute,


Should have Good communication & Analytical skills

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am Vikrant Singh. I am working a company in HR department. My boss said to me I want a large office in Noida. May you help me to find a office. I said yes sir. After that I search and see that many people’s review in websites for Your Office Space. I contact them and told to my boss. My boss contact them and finally we moved on Nice Office in Noida Business Centre.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More